What is the benefits of Facebook Accelerator Program

Welcome to Nigerian nurses community! A forum dedicated to honoring excellence in the nursing profession.! Read me first if this is your first visit. We express, share information and seek the opinions of nurses........READ MORE
Kunle Emmanuel
Webmaster
Webmaster
Reactions:
Years of practice: 20

What is the benefits of Facebook Accelerator Program

Unread post by Kunle Emmanuel »

Hello Naija Nurses
Indeed the news of my selection and our community's selection has taken over the entire Nursing community offline and online, it is no longer a hidden fact that we have just gotten a great opportunity to transform our community, to learn, grow and scale.

If there is any time you need to add all Nurses you know to this forum, now is the time. Don't deprive them of getting the value you get here, invite them.

We want all NIGERIA NURSES, to join this community.
Fejiro.jpg
SSA.jpg
OUR VISION: To become Nigeria's leading nursing social networking organization.

First of all, my sincere appreciation goes to God almighty who in his mercies, brought me thus far, you all know my effort to passionately drive the right narrative for Nurses and Nursing via social media especially Facebook my most preferred platform is like a hobby, I wasn't looking forward to such a rewarding opportunity as this, I'm very excited and it's a privilege to serve you all.

Thank you to our Community founder Nr Kunle Emmanuel, a leader par excellence, humble, and understanding, even before this opportunity, I've written about him before, telling you he is God sent to me, he gave me a platform to thrive. I'm glad that I'm making him proud!

Thank you Naija Nurses for your unending support for me, in my business, you all have been amazing, I'm not taking your moral support for granted.

I appreciate our DDNS, Nr. Olufemi Iseyemi Folakemi Rn , She is always advising me and guiding me not to make mistakes, I appreciate you ma.

Thank you to all the wonderful administrators of Naija Nurses Forum, home and abroad. Your efforts to keep nurses together are paying off, please do not relent as more responsibilities unfold, we need you more than ever before.
Thank you amazing community members, you are the reason we are still here, especially the very active ones, creating content, driving conversations, and inviting new members, we see you, the analytics are there, we just got better.
This is not my win alone, it is our community win.

ABOUT THE PROGRAM.

Facebook developed this program to support meaningful community leaders, train them and help them develop initiatives that will transform their community, create social impact that will benefit the community and larger society.
Because of the initiatives, we will get funds, yes a good sum of money, that will be channeled towards a big initiative that will transform all your lives, every one of us Naija Nurses, it's the first of its kind in Nigeria, hence I'm so excited.
The program will run for 8months, after which we will continue to water the seed of greatness Facebook has sown in Naija Nurses Forum.

I can't wait

We will identify our community needs, know who our members are, develop initiatives to transform our communities and create a sustainability plan to keep the Naija Nurses Forum organization running for many more years.
It's a huge task ahead of us and so we are seeking your support, encouragement, participation, and always wear the team spirit as Naija Nurses.

We will call for volunteers, we will need everyone's hand to be on deck to actualize this big project that will be the first of its kind in Nigeria.

I'm very proud, to be associated with this.

Are you ready for the transformation hitting all Naija Nurses soon?
Comment " understood" let me know you got it!

Thank you,
Ofejiro Urhefe (Nurse Feji).
Together We Light Up The Profession one candle at a time.